Back to News
Update on COVID-19 Testing for Key (Critical) Workers in Powys: 13 May 2020
Posted on 14 Apr 2021
Are you a key (critical) worker in Powys?
Do you or someone in your household have COVID-19 symptoms?
You may be eligible for a COVID-19 Test at the new mobile testing units in the county.
Find out more at www.powysthb.wales.nhs.uk/coronavirus-testing
The Welsh Government key (critical) workers testing policy includes 8 broad categories of critical workers:
- health and social care workers
- public safety (emergency workers) and national security workers
- local and national government workers
- education and childcare workers
- food and other necessary goods
- utilities, communication and financial services workers
- key public service workers
More information about the Welsh Government’s approach to testing is available from their website at https://gov.wales/testing-coronavirus