BEAT FLU - CURWCH FFLIW
The first Flu clinics for the 2018/19 campaign are scheduled at Brecon Medical Group Practice and are as follows:
SATURDAY 29th September - pts over 65
SATURDAY 13th October - pts under 65 and eligible as they fall one or more of the catergories listed below.
If you are in any of the "at risk" groups you are eligile for a free flu vaccination:
- patients aged 65 and over
- pregnant patients
- or have any long term conditions such as :
- heart, liver of kidney disease
- lung or chest conditions
- neurological disease conditions such as stroke or mini stroke (transient ischemic attack or TIA)
- suppressed immune system
- poorly functioning spleen or no spleen
Please contact the practice to make an appointment for your flu vaccination.