Back to News
NEW APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
Posted on 31 May 2017
NEW APPOINTMENT SYSTEM from 1st July 2017
- The practice is introducing a New System to manage all requests for on the day Urgent appointments.Routine appointments will still be available to book.
- We will no longer be offering a “walk in” Emergency Surgery or “book on the day” to see a GP. You must telephone the practice if you need an on the day Urgent appointment.
- Priority will be given to clinical need and you will be required to provide some information to the receptionists regarding the Urgent appointment to assist the clinician.
- To make a Routine appointment – telephone after 11:00 am
- To request Results - telephone after 2:30 pm