Repeat prescriptions for medical items may be obtained by prior arrangement with your doctor.
You can request them:
- Directly Online - Click Here
Please note when using our web ordering service at weekends, requests will be processed on the next working day and ready for collection 48 hours post-request.
- If you are on regular medication, you may place your request for your next prescription at the point of collection and the items will be dispensed awaiting collection in 4 weeks time.
- In person at the dispensary in Brecon or at reception in Sennybridge Health Centre. A repeat prescription request slip should be returned to us when requesting your next prescription.
- By post
- Via the surgery fax (01874 623742)
* PLEASE NOTE: NO TELEPHONE REQUESTS ARE TAKEN FOR REPEAT MEDICATION.
PLEASE GIVE AT LEAST TWO WORKING DAYS' (48 HOURS') NOTICE BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION.
It is practice policy not to issue more than one month's medication at a time.
If you no longer take medication that appears on your slip, please advise the doctor when you next see him/her.
Our dispensaries in Ty Henry Vaughan Surgery and Sennybridge Health Centre are open as follows:
|Monday to Friday
||8.45am-1.00pm & 2.00-5.00pm
Acute prescriptions can normally be dispensed immediately after the surgery consultations. Repeat prescriptions are usually available for collection two working days after placing your order.