Requesting a Repeat Prescription
You can request your prescription in the following ways:
- By using our online services, My Health Online/Fy Iechlyd Ar-lein. If you are not registered to use this service, please Register for My Health Online/Fy Iechlyd Ar-lein.
- If you are on regular medication, you may place your request for your next prescription at the point of collection, and the items will be dispensed awaiting collection in 4 weeks time.
- Through your nominated local pharmacy.
- By hand – At the dispensary in Brecon, or at reception in Sennybridge Health Centre. A repeat prescription request slip should be returned to us when requesting your next prescription.
- By post
Please note the following:
- When using our web ordering service at weekends, requests will be processed on the next working day and ready for collection 3 working days post-request.
- No telephone requests are taken for repeat prescriptions.
- If you no longer take medication that appears on your slip, please advise the doctor when you next see him/her.
Our dispensaries in Ty Henry Vaughan Surgery and Sennybridge Health Centre are open as follows:
Brecon (Ty Henry Vaughan)
Monday to Friday, 08:45 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00
Open for collection of repeat medication on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 09:00 to 12:30
Acute prescriptions can normally be dispensed immediately after the surgery consultations. Repeat prescriptions are usually available for collection three working days after placing your order.
Prescriptions During Covid-19
We apologise, but the practice must extend its prescription processing to 3 working days as a result of COVID-19.
Patients are encouraged to apply and sign up for a My Health Online Account to continue to order their medication electronically. If you are not registered to use this service, please complete our Register for Online Services form.
Pharmacy collection service
If you are a non-dispensing patient and have to take your prescription to the chemist, you can arrange with your local community pharmacy to collect your repeat prescription for you. Please contact them for further information.